Highlighted

Lightroom Cc on Ipad not uploading, and unable to download smart previews to edit

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For the last couple of weeks my Lightroom CC for Ipad and iphone have not been syncing/uploading.

My iPad says it has 1600 images while my iPhone has 1300 images in my Lightroom library.

And on my iPad it is still pending 300+ uploads, which has been stuck for the last couple of weeks.

When I log into my adobe creative cloud it shows all my files and file names of the 1600+ files, but not the images?

also when trying to download an image from the cloud that I wanted to edit it kept on hanging.

I logged in and out, changed internet connection ect

I am primarily a mobile user with no workflow on my aging desktop

any help would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Cc on Ipad not uploading, and unable to download smart previews to edit

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For the last couple of weeks my Lightroom CC for Ipad and iphone have not been syncing/uploading.

My iPad says it has 1600 images while my iPhone has 1300 images in my Lightroom library.

And on my iPad it is still pending 300+ uploads, which has been stuck for the last couple of weeks.

When I log into my adobe creative cloud it shows all my files and file names of the 1600+ files, but not the images?

also when trying to download an image from the cloud that I wanted to edit it kept on hanging.

I logged in and out, changed internet connection ect

I am primarily a mobile user with no workflow on my aging desktop

any help would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see when you log in at lightroom.adobe.com?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Lightroom CC for iOS (4.2) is out today.

Updating may fix the problem, although it may be best to make sure you have the photos elsewhere just in case anything goes wrong.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0