Highlighted

Lightroom CC on iPad Pro stuck at Loading Photos

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am importing the photos taken with my camera to Lightroom CC on my iPad while traveling. As the internet connection is very slow, I did not sync anything photos with the cloud yet so every is stored locally. I clicked on one of albums that is stored on the iPad and now the app is stuck in Loading Photos (same after restart). What can I do now? I can see that the photos are still there (Documents and Data in iPad Storage settings show about 175 GB). What can I do now? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC on iPad Pro stuck at Loading Photos

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am importing the photos taken with my camera to Lightroom CC on my iPad while traveling. As the internet connection is very slow, I did not sync anything photos with the cloud yet so every is stored locally. I clicked on one of albums that is stored on the iPad and now the app is stuck in Loading Photos (same after restart). What can I do now? I can see that the photos are still there (Documents and Data in iPad Storage settings show about 175 GB). What can I do now? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Offloading the app and then reinstalling doesn’t help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines