• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC photos appear gone after renewing account

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been using Lightroom CC since I began college 4 years ago. Now that I graduated, I had to start paying for my account a few days ago. When I did, my account went from enterprise, to personal, and after I did that, all of my folders, albums and photos from the past 3 years are gone. I currently have Lightroom CC version 4.2.

I did find the copies that Lightroom made throughout the years all in a folder in a hard drive (the folder is /Drive/LightroomCC/ab24394e95ba456abcaff479dbf69fbc/Originals/), so it's not like they are deleted, but for some reason my Lightroom CC application doesn't recognize them. I've been looking for a way to restore them, but all I find online is importing from classic, which I've never used. 

I really hope there is a way to import them, instead of having to start all over again with some recent projects I've been working on. Please help, Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the new personal account converted from the original enterprise account, or is it a new account with a different email address? If it's the latter, that will likely be the problem and you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Services to get the issue resolved.

If you still have access to the enterprise account, there's a strange workaround which could be used to get the images copied into your personal account. Let me know if you still have that access and I'll explain the workaround. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account was converted. Before when I would log in, every time it would
ask if it was personal or enterprise, and I'd click enterprise. Now when it
asks if personal or enterprise, I click personal. When I try to login as an
enterprise, it doesn't allow me to use Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, I think you'll need to contact Adobe's Customer Care to get them to sort this out for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines