• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Photos not Uploading

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suddenly seeing a strange issue in Lightroom CC.  Using the actual program Lightroom CC for MacOS version 3.2.1 it shows that all photos are synced and backed up.  However, if I log into lightroom.adobe.com I can see that there are a bunch of photos that didn't upload. Here's what I see:

Lightroom-Upload-Issue.png

If I click on one of those gray thumbnails it gives a message like:

Syncing file 'IMG_3353.HEIC' from Brad Macbook Pro.  Added on 5/31/20.

If I look at that specific file in the Lightroom CC program it shows as "Synced and Backed Up".  Along those same lines, the cloud icon in the upper right corner shows that all images are synced and backed up.  However there are dozens of images from this month exhibiting this issue.

I have never seen this issue before so it looks to me like it might be a recently introduced bug.

Anyone else seeing anything similar?  Note that you would not realize there is an issue if you are only looking at your photos using the Lightroom CC program.  The issue only shows up if you view through the web portal, e.g. I noticed when I tried sharing an album as impacted photos don't show up in the shared album.

Thanks!

Brad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tahir husein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this resolve itself Brad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines