Highlighted

Lightroom Cc profiles

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I activate the Adobe profiles in Lightroom CC? I am running Lightroom CC 2015.14 , version 10.13.4.

I have seen fixes on blogs and other Lightroom forums... nothing appears to work.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Cc profiles

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I activate the Adobe profiles in Lightroom CC? I am running Lightroom CC 2015.14 , version 10.13.4.

I have seen fixes on blogs and other Lightroom forums... nothing appears to work.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a really old version. Why are you using such an old version of Lightroom? The current version is Lightroom Classic 9.0. In fact, there is no Lightroom CC anymore. It's Lightroom (for the cloud) and Lightroom Classic is the familiar desktop version that saves images to your computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0