• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom cc remove my all local pic 清空了我手机软件内的本地照片

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i buy lightroom cc for mobile service, my lightroom local pictures become empty, beacause the cloud sync it, how could i find my local picture back?

我昨天在电脑上购买了lightroom cc的1tb计划,成功后,当我打开软件,突然软件内的本地照片就被云端(空的)数据给覆盖了,我软件内的本地照片全都不见了,要如何找回,非常急

!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nico li,

Sorry to hear that, could you please check here and let us know if you're able to see the images? Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Also, please check if you have a back up of the images on an external drive and see if you're able to restore the images.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i didn't buy lightroom cc plan before , so my lightroom cc sync cloud is empty.

when i use the free function before in mobile, i have many processed picture in my lightroom cc, in my ipad and iphone, and i didn't export them.

when i buy the plan in web, the picture i used have in my lightroom was all disappeared in one second, both in my phone and ipad, that's too terrible, the picture is very precious to my life, and this is total a very big big bug of lightroom cc for mobile, can't believe it.

i also try to recover my iphone backup, but i still can't see my files

IMG_2423.PNGIMG_0001.PNGIMG_2425.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you import photos into LrCC the original source files are not removed or deleted by Lightroom. Where were the originals to begin with, on your mobile device or your computer? Did you delete the source files after you did the import? If that is what happened, you can always download them again from the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not my original source files disappered, it's my lightroom cc local files disappered, my cloud is empty before, the software make them sync, so my local files has been delete... don't have any way to find it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you bought a subscription with different a different login than you were using before. Is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sure i only have this account. you can see mine screen capture, it shows that their have photo in my LR, but can't show.

IMG_0001.PNGIMG_2423.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, go to lightroom.adobe.com and sign in to your account there. Do you see your photos? If yes, then sign out and back in to Lr on your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i didn't buy lightroom cc plan before , so my lightroom cc sync icloud "my lightroom.adobe.com" is empty.

when i use the free function before in mobile, i have many processed picture in my lightroom cc, in my ipad and iphone, and i didn't export them.

after i buy the plan in web, the picture i used have in my lightroom was all disappeared in one second, both in my phone and ipad, the software didn't upload my picture to the online libraries, instead to use the empty online libraries syncing my local storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any adobe technical staff can help me ?

or adobe admit this is a big big BUG for the App

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines