Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC says trail expired

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am legit losing it a little bit.

I've tried everything i've been able to find online on trying to solve this issue.

I own a year license for CC, for all the apps, and suddenly when I started lightroom today it says

your 85-day trail has expired. It has a button that says buy now and when i press it I says I have a license and Lightroom should work.

It does not. 

I have tried the steps from the "Resolve trial and license expired errors" but non of them worked.

I'm so frustrated right now, i just want to edit my photos.

Please help me resolve this issue.

I even tried to log in with my work adobe account and lightroom works just fine with that account but on my own personal account it has issues.

All the other installed apps work just fine except lightroom.

I even tried the lightroom web app but it is also unaviable for me to use since I get the same error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose you use Lightroom and not Lightroom Classic, as there is no Lightroom CC.

Please open the Creative Cloud desktop app, log out and then log back in with the very same account you have used to buy your subscription.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines