• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC, Share album, order

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an album, where photos is sorted by creation date.

I want to share the album with my family and create a link.

When I view on web the order of the photor is changed and not in cronological order.

If I inverse the order on web viewing, I see the photos in inverse cronological order.

Is this a bug in Lignhroom CC?

Ole Thyge Plannthin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom Web doesn't look like the screenshot above (doesn't have that Photo/Display/Sharing/Proofing line).  

I had been using the reverse order option at the lower left hand side of the image grid (1st screenshot above) and that worked in Web but not when Shared...

Then I kept digging to find that Display option for the settings applied in the grid (2nd screen shot above).  Once I found it under the "painting pallet" icon, I again reversed the order and it DID show up in the shared album.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!! That was the solution I have been looking for! So it is still a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines