• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC shows number of images, but does not pull any images up, or show the sync modules.

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in hopes that someone is able to assist me. 

I have checked the forums and the Adobe help pages, but I don't think my specific issue has showed up. 

I have been using the desktop version of Lightroom CC for about 6 months now. I've primarily been using Photoshop for several years now and never had any issues. You will see in the details listed below, I have already uninstalled and re-installed to try to fix my issue.

Lightroom version: 4.0 X64 [ 20201007-0818-b2c04b4 ] (Oct 7 2020)
Operating system: Windows 10

Original images are imported from an External drive (E:) and the program is located on the C: drive.  

The issue I am having, is that I am able to open Lightroom. When opened, it shows in the All Photos section the number of photos in the program, but will not bring up any images.

No albums. No grey squares. No question marks. Nothing. Almost like all of the albums and such I have created were deleted. 

However, if I log into the web version, all of the images, edits, etc are all there.

If you also notice, there are no sync modules in the top right hand corner, per usual.

When signed out, it does bring the sign in section, but once logged in, it all disappears. 

Lightroom-Issue.jpg

I have also tried to rename the manage catalog from .MCAT to .OLD and the previews folder. Then re-started Lightroom. The only change that happened was it deleted the recently added folders (no images would pull up in those folders). 

I am unable to add photos or even create an album. 

I'm thankful I can pull the images up on the mobile section, but I prefer working on the desktop version. 

I hope I added all information needed to assist. Please let me know if you have any solutions or suggestions. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?