• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Storage is full but Creative Cloud Desktop is not full

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize in advance if I am missing something obvious. I've googled and checked threads in here, however the screenshot pretty much sums up my confusion. My CC storage was full, so I deleted a bunch of things in Lightroom CC, went through all locations of cloud storage, such as documents and assets, and cleared the deleted folder. 

According to the Creative Cloud Desktop app, I freed up half of my storage— however when I re-opened Lightroom, it still says my storage is full, and it shows the same on all my devices. It's been like this for about 2 weeks now. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging out then back into your Adobe account? If doing so doesn't help, then you'll need to contact customer services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the some issue.  Contacted support and they were no help.  Got bounced around to I believe 6 or 7 different people.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines