• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC sync is toooo SLOW....

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I've made the jump to Adobe lightroom cc for the family photo collection ~500Gb (60k files). Previously it's been hosted on our Google cloud so I have a good idea of upload/download times on our ISP... I've made this move via my Win10 laptop which has plenty of capacity to achieve this without flinching. The WiFi performance monitor is showing a consistent 10Mbps throughput to the router. Any way we've been uploading for 2 days straight and I'm only 10% into it, previously moving the 500Gb from home to the Google cloud took a fraction of the time... I can only assume Adobe are throttling it thier end? Why? This product has been out for a long time, surely you've had time to put resources in place.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With that upload bandwidth it should take about 5 days to upload 500 GB when saturating the upload bandwidth completely. In two days you should have about 210 GB uploaded if able to fully saturate the bandwidth. A bit more than the 10% it is reporting. Have you looked at your built in performance monitor in windows to see how much upload it is doing? I have noticed that the upload is put on a very low priority apparently and that it tends to prioiritize anything else your computer is doing at the moment. I've also been disappointed by the upload speed not saturating my connection by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines