• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc thinks i have more photos downloaded than i actually do

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey if someone know how to fix this please help me. My lightroom seems to think i have more photos than i actually do its syncing got stuck at 116 but, after deleting and trying to redownload and sync thme it doubled that number. i dont even have that many photos so why does it seem to think i do ignoring the ones i actually have? It even took up more space on my local space when i dont have these photos my computer seems to think that i have them when i actually dont is there a way to fix this?

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

Sorry to hear about the stuck images, could you please try the steps below and let us know how it goes?

1. In the My Photos area in the left pane, select the All Photos album.
  2. Switch to the Square Grid view (

), which displays photos as equal-sized thumbnails along with their flag status, sync status, and rating.
  3. While holding down the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), click the cloud icon (

). Lightroom CC now displays only those photos that it's trying to sync.
  4. Press Ctrl+A (Win) or Command+A (Mac) to select all the photos displaying in the grid and then do any of the following:
    1. Delete the selected photos by choosing the Edit > Delete option and then add the photos in Lightroom CC again.
    2. Apply a flag or a star rating to selected photos.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and i have no photos syncing it went down but, im stuck syncing 4 photos that arent there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im not sure you read what i said before but, i checked and did what you said there are no photos syncing it shows none the cloud icon only shows that its syncing and, that there are 4 where there clearly are not. if you could please help me with this issue as its been extreamly frustrating since i just recently bought lightroom. also is it normal for it to use up 2gb while running or is that high becasue, it was using under that earlier. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines