• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Trial has 'expired' despite it being on account. Help!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I hope someone on here can help me, or lead me in the right direction, as depsite multiple calls to Adobe CS, I cannot seem to solve this issue. 

Some background:

- For many years I had a subscription to CC Plan with 1TB storage (A).

- Last year I purchased a prepaid subscription until 2022 for All Apps (B) but this did not include storage, so I was advised by Adobe CC that when my original subscription of (A) expired to move this to a CC Files Storage 1 TB plan (C).

- This all took place in November. So now I have the prepaid CC All Apps subscription (B) and alongside it a CC Files Storage 1 TB plan (C). I was told this would work and give me storage on my account to use with Lightroom CC.

Now to the issue:

However, since upgrading to an M1 Macbook Pro (this might not be important but thought I would mention it) I am getting the following notification when I open Lightroom CC:

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 18.19.26.png

When I click 'Buy Now' I recieve the following message:

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 18.28.45.png

However, when restarting Lightroom the first message appears again. Rinse and repeat. 

This makes no sense to me as I know I have Lightroom CC as part of my All Apps subscription (b). I have now chatted to various CS agents as well as had someone connect to the laptop to check what was going on - the CS agent in that case said this is just because the storage subscription is not part of All Apps (b) and to ignore it. I don't believe this correct and I am worried that I'll lose all my cloud photos. 

I imagine it is something to do with the crossover of accounts or something not being linked, but trying to get any sense out of the Adobe CS is very hard. 

I wonder if anyone has had this same issue or something close to it. I turn to you all as Adobe CS has been extremely fustrating to deal with! 

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too has the same problem and i couldn't resolve this 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is really frustrating and super hindering me with my work. I even tried to buy another plan but it won't let me:(

Screen Shot 2564-01-29 at 14.00.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines