• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC updated, but no Raw-files for Sony A7iii???

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Lightroom CC (and also Classic CC) updated, but no Raw-files for Sony A7iii??? Anyone any idea what is going wrong? I am able to import the Jpeg-files but not the ARW-files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can think of that could possibly be wrong is that you are not fully updated. The camera is reportedly supported in the current releases of both programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated through the little menu in my menubar. The one with the Adobe logo's. It is clearly displaying that all is updatet..

(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently started using the new Sony a7iii, but my newly updated Lightroom Classic cannot see the ARW files in Library and so I cannot import them.

Could anyone explain what to do please?

Thank you,

Lucy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what to tell you. According to the published list from Adobe, if you are really up to date then you should have support for the camera. The 1.3 is for Lightroom CC, the 7.3 is for Lightroom Classic CC.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have almost the same problem with the A7iii.

I can open the ARW file in Lr, Cr, Ps. But when I import ARW files, they are already modified (colors, black, files darker...).

I use Cr 10.4. I tried with ARW file from an A6300 and it works.

Are we waiting for an update or should I modifie some preset ?

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines