• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC updating?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Lightroom CC on my MacPro.  The version is 2015.10.  Does this need to be updated to a newer version?  If it matters, my system is 10.15.7 MacOS Catalina.. As good as I am in photography is how bad I am with computers.  Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of what you are using is Lightroom Classic 10. The operating system  you are using is compatible. Whether or not you need to update is up to you. You are paying for the update, assuming you are paying a subscription fee. Or, are you actually running Lightroom 6? That "could" be the number for Lightroom 6. I have never been clear on that. If you are running Lightroom 6 then it was the last standalone version, and is no longer being updated and is several years outdated now. Sorry, I can't be a lot of help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you! That helps me.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines