Exit

Lightroom CC upload stalling and blocking home wifi

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can anyone help me with the following problem:

I recently migrated from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC and are now in then process of uploading my 10.000 photo library from my desktop to the creative cloud. When trying to upload photos in our home wifi network (Switzerland, provider UPC Cablecom) the uploading process however stalls and even blocks internet access for all devices in our home network as long as the sync function is on. As soon as I pause the sync function or shut down Lightroom CC our wifi network again functions normally. Any hints how to solve this? Uploading works normally with other wifi networks, e.g. when I use my mobile phone as a hotspot or this weekend from another location.

Thanks for your help,

Achim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Achim,

Sorry that Lightroom CC syncing is stalling when connected to your home WiFI network and also block internet access to other devices connected to the same network.

Could you please take a look at this similar discussion Lightroom cc crashing Internet connection and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

thanks for your answer. I meanwhile called the internet provider and it seems the issue was caused by the router. At the end we did a hard reset, updated the firmware and now the upload is working again.

Thanks, Achim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

Glad to know things are back to working.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines