Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC will not work atall

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having problems with LR. for a bit I got the error about scratch disks being full. I finally got around deleting a bunch of photos that I wasn't going to use and it began to work. shortly after that it stopped working completely.

When I open the program it either has a blue loading circle and says all files are synced and backed up or my preview photos are blurry and will not get better and says I have 3 photos syncing that lasts forever. When I am able to see the photos I am unable to edit anything. when hover my mouse over any type of edit, it turns gray and I'm unable to select it.

I am linked to my iPad and iPhone on the same account but not sure that's affecting it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled LR 3 times and reset the preferences twice. Nothing seems to be working and I haven't found any topics on the forum that have helped so far.

Thanks in advance for the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi teresab030417,

Sorry to hear that Lightroom CC is not loading as it keeps loading with a blue circle and blurry images.

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you';re using? (Like Lightroom Classic 8.2.1 or Lightroom 2.2)

Our next set of troubleshooting steps will be based on the version of Lightroom you're using.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Lightroom CC v2.2.1

I went through Adobe support last night and they were not able to help via remote access.

I think it might have to do with my iPad sync having issues. I logged out and then back in a couple times till my iPad said that it was no longer syncing but still will not work on my MacBook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines