• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC won't allow me to download originals

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Catalina, I think, and on a tech support call we tried to download a Tif and then JPG and it keeps saying originals are not accessable. We went back a version, no luck. I upgraded my OS to Big Sur and still no luck. It says smart previews only in both areas of the info. Please help, I need to send out prints for presents and to clients. This is such bad timing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to download from the Cloud photos tgat were originally synced in a Collection from Lightroom Classic?

This only syncs lower res Smart Previews to the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you migrated a Catalog though or just synced Collections? Migrating a Catalog should upload the full resolution to the Cloud whereas syncing Collections does not.

Anyway, if you have just synced Collections and there are Smart Previews in the Cloud then the options are to either upload the originals to the via the Cloud Based Lightroom (which will overwrite the Smart Previews but retain the edits) or just export from Lightroom Classic if you also use that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines