• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic folder structure in CC

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have meticulously stored my RAW files in Lightroom Classic in a HD structure by year, month, event. I have now decided to give CC a go so I went through the migration process and moved about 200GB of images into the Adobe Cloud. However when I now launch CC I see all my photos but they are just randomly there. Is there a way of automatically getting back the Classic HD structure inside CC maybe via folders and collections. I would love to avoid spending an enormous amount of time redoing it from scratch. Thanks a lot. C

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Part of the Migration process is to create Collections in Classics first, this creates Albums in Lightroom Cloud.

If this hasn't happened I believe the only way to fix this is to clear the cloud and re-migrate, although you cannot migtrate a Catalog twice, so you would need to duplicate and rename maybe.

It's best to do a bit of research on this to find the best way forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines