Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic not Syncing

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm posting here to hopefully receive more help than I did from the fine folks at Adobe.  So far they can't figure out what's wrong.

I'm using LR Classic and in addition that I've been using Adobe Portfolio to post my albums/collections on the site.  It's really great and I like it a lot.  When it's working, it's amazingly easy and attractive.

However, about a month ago things stopped working.  When I click the sync icon next to the collection in LR Classic, that album then does not show up when I'm in the Portfolio editor.  I click on the blue + and no album. 

• I'm signed into LR
  • I have plenty of data space available
  • Syncing is not paused

I'm not sure what the issue is and so far no one at Adobe does either.  For instance, the album "VT - 2019 Drone" album has the sync checked but it does not show up when I go to add it in Portfolio.  I have attachd a couple of screen shots.

I would love this to be a case of operator error and I would definitely love to hear some potential solutions.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Paul

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 12.13.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-17 at 12.12.44 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realized I probably should have posted this in the LR Classic forum instead of this one so I will move to there.  My apologies!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines