• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Cloud Storage full despite no imported pictures

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having problems with cloud storage (20 Gb basic plan). When opening Lightroom either on a mobile device or in a browser it states that 11 Gb of storage is used - without any photos (neither imported nor deleted) present in Lightroom. In comparison: when opening https://assets.adobe.com it shows that less than 1 Gb of storage is used, which is the reality as I have a few documents and nothing else stored. There is no automatic upload from any mobile devices.

I was using Lightroom for the first time and wanted to edit some pictures on a tablet. For that reason I dropped the RAW-files in the mobile upload folder (wrong way to do it, I know) and the files have since been deleted. But what lingers is the difference in actual storage space mentioned above and Lightroom lets me use only 9 Gb of storage even though there is more available.

Any idea how I can either reset the storage or find out what I have to delete in order to use my actual storage space again?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?