Highlighted

Lightroom Console Log huge and growing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help. I have a very specific problem which is making Lightroom alsmost unusable.  I am using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.0 (cloud) on Windows 10 PC. 

After digging around to see why my C Drive kept filling up, I discovered that the lrcc_console.log file has been blowing out to 40GB+. It only stops growing when there is no room left on the drive. This file is located in AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom CC. 

When I close and reopen LR the log file becomes small again, but rapidly (within hours) regrows while using LR.

I don't understand most of the contents of the log file, but I noticed there are hundreds and hundreds of listings that begin "L: Unable to delete file." Here is a screenshot:Sample error message.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Console Log huge and growing

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help. I have a very specific problem which is making Lightroom alsmost unusable.  I am using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.0 (cloud) on Windows 10 PC. 

After digging around to see why my C Drive kept filling up, I discovered that the lrcc_console.log file has been blowing out to 40GB+. It only stops growing when there is no room left on the drive. This file is located in AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom CC. 

When I close and reopen LR the log file becomes small again, but rapidly (within hours) regrows while using LR.

I don't understand most of the contents of the log file, but I noticed there are hundreds and hundreds of listings that begin "L: Unable to delete file." Here is a screenshot:Sample error message.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2019 0

Have something to add?