• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom continuously freezing on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an interesting issue with Lightroom v.3.2.1 on Windows 10 in which the application continuously freezes and is basically unusable for 5 seconds at a time.

The entire time Lightroom is open, no matter what I am doing with it at the time, it will be usable for 4-6 seconds at a time and then suddenly freeze for 4-5 seconds. I recently re-installed Lightroom on Windows and it fixed the issue for the first time Lightroom had been opened after re-installation. When it was closed and re-opened the next day, the issue was present again. I also use Lightroom on Mac and it is not as unstable as this Windows version is.

This is on the latest version of Windows 10 on a custom-built powerful desktop from 2017 and it has not had a problem until the few most recent versions of Lightroom updates. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've attached a video demonstrating it:

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also running into this issue. I get monitor flicker and random disconnects. I made sure my Nvidia driver was up to date. I uninstalled and reinstalled as well.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines