Highlighted

Lightroom crashes after Patch V3.0

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, first of all sorry for my bad english, I`m from germany 😄

So, 2 days ago i installed the new update V3.0 and after that my lightroom crashes if i want to start to edit a pic or want to see that pic in the deatil. Know i uninstalled all apps, use the clearing tool, installed and the problem is still there. The support send me a link for an other way to download lightroom, but still the same. In the Log from the cleaning tool is the error that the file caps.db is not there. Now I need your help 😞 i find no solution

Topics

Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom crashes after Patch V3.0

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, first of all sorry for my bad english, I`m from germany 😄

So, 2 days ago i installed the new update V3.0 and after that my lightroom crashes if i want to start to edit a pic or want to see that pic in the deatil. Know i uninstalled all apps, use the clearing tool, installed and the problem is still there. The support send me a link for an other way to download lightroom, but still the same. In the Log from the cleaning tool is the error that the file caps.db is not there. Now I need your help 😞 i find no solution

Topics

Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?