• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes upon launch

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On start up all my photos appear but as soon as I try to do anything it immediately crashes and closes down. This has started since an update. The experience on my tablet or phone is completely different everything works as I would wish it to work. The desktop version is poor and  there is no slideshow available, if there is I don't know how to start it, it is now absolute rubbish. Adobe should have all the answers by now and there should be a quick fix  but I am not expecting too much from them even though they keep taking my money.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about Lightroom crashing, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom and the Operating System you're using?

Also, I believe you're using Lightroom Cloud based version, there are two versions of Lightroom available for desktop. You can check this article to know about the differences: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-vs-lightroom-classic.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sahil,

I am usuing Lightroom 3 desktop and my photos all appear but any activity produces a crash. Would I be better using Classic? Would it also mean changing my mobile version as well ? If it can be done can I change my subsciption from one to the other and how do I execute the change. It did work fine initially the only criticism was ther is no slide show on the desktop version as on the mobiles which continue to work fine. Surely ther must be a simple fix??

John 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sahil

My operating system is windows ten.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines