Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes while editing

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ei gente, bacana?

Então, meu Lr abre bonitinho mas eu não consigo editar nenhuma foto. Quando eu clico pra editar ele trava, fecha e abre a página de envio de relatório. Ah, isso acontece pros Lr's, o clássio e o outro.

Já segui tutorial da própria Adobe, já desinstalei tudo da Adobe e reinstalei, já chorei e agora to aqui.

Somebody saaaaave-me!!!

{Thread titled edited by moderator) 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amauri,

We're really sorry for the crash issue. Which Lightroom version do you have installed? Have you submitted the crash report along with your email address? If not, please do so, here are the instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html

Are you facing the crash issues with the multiple version of Lightroom? We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to use the latest versions of Lr. Both versions, new or classic, crash when I try to edit photos.

Lr Classic crashes when I select the Reveal tab, and Lr crashes when I select Edit.

I've updated my video cards and all performance-related drives. I have already disabled some options that the Adobe tutorial asks for and nothing. The program crashes, and leads to the crash report page and then closes.

Oh, and yes, I always send the crash report when it happens.

I hope you can help me, tks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amauri,

Thanks for the update and I really apologize for the delay in my response. Could you please turn off the Graphics Processor from the Lightroom preferences and let us know if that helps.

For Lightroom Classic: Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck the Graphics Processor > Restart Lightroom Classic.

For Lightroom: Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Use Graphics Processor > Change it Off > Restart Lightroom.

Thanks

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines