• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Desktop doesn't allow me to add pictures as "Add Photos" grayed out

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i have a dell and i just got lightroom, and when i try to click (add photo) its gray and dosent respond to anything, how can i fix this and add photos?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oliviar,

Sorry that you cannot add photos in Lightroom desktop as "Add Photos" option is grayed out and the Library is black.

Which exact version of Lightroom Desktop are you using and what is your computer's operating system? Have you tried signing out of the Lightroom app and the signed back in?

If that does not help, could you please check and drop a note describing your license type? Is it a normal Photography Program License? Educational? Corporate (Enterprise)?  We've discovered instances of a Corporate license where the issue turned out to be the Corporate Admin controls.  Please reply in to this comment with your license type. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i have  4.1.7864.0 and whats odd is i can add phots in photo express but not lightroom and im pretty sure its just  normal program. (sorry for the late reply )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the heads up. Did you checked regarding the license type and tried signing in/out of the Lightroom app?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines