• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom desktop not working even after renewing plan

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I pay my plan through Apple. I pay there since 2019 and my mobile app and desktop worked great so far. This last time I paid the 16th and was working with my phone, but today I checked Lightroom desktop and it keeps asking me to renew. The app on the phone says that I'm subscribed, and when I go inside my adobe account I have the plan working, so I don't know why is just the desktop version not working anymore. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative cloud application to sign out and then sign back into your account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this. Even logged in from Lightroom and the plans window opens saying the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are subscribed on the phone you probably purchased the in-app premium features.  To get the desktop app you need to cancel the existing subscription at the App Store or iTunes. Then take out a subscription for the Lr plan directly with Adobe. It’s a better deal because you get mobile, desktop and more storage. Everything included in a single price of $9.99pm or local currency price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! But I already pay that for the mobile, desktop and more storage. Like I said, I've been paying and renewing the same way since last year for all of it, and was working perfect until this month. The problem is that I can't pay directly with Adobe because it doesn't work in my country, but works with apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lr 1tb plan is available from the App Store on a Mac computer. Suggest you contact Apple who are responsible for licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying on both sides, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck on this? having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didin't fix it yet, but in my case it seems to be a problem with the payment from Apple that Adobe is not receiving. Talked with both campanies and From Apple I have everything in order, even the transaction from the bank accout. But Adobe says there is a problem with the billing, sooooo... I'm still talking with them... maybe you have the same problem, but the best ways is speaking directly with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines