• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom developing panel

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know how to change this panel of the first photo into that other panel of the second photo

IMG-2601.JPGIMG-2602.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This are two different programs, Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic. Lightroom CC doesn't have all function of the Classic version. Both version have different user interfaces. You can't have the same develop panel in both. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Install LR Classic. The Traditional version of LR.

What you show in your first picture is the Cloud Centric version called just Lightroom.

Two completely different programs.

What Exact Subscription do you have? The Photography plan or the Lightroom plan?

2020-03-03 13_25_56-Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans _ Adobe Creative Cloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the lightroom plan. So now what do i do? Do i just have to go into the app store and purchase the classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can but that would cost you another $9.99 a month.

Try this link to change your plan (that is IF you want to change your plan from the LR plan to the Photography plan).

But before you do any of that please read what is, and isn't, included with each plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines