• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom disappeared after almost a year using, photos too after updating today

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was updating Bridge and Lightroom for my brand new camera use today with the result Lightroom disappeared with all my previous photos, too. I have used Lightroom since February 2019. Bridge was updated and can show now the new camera´s photofiles. However,  now trying to open Lightroom I only got an offer "to start a free 7 day trial".  What has happened? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are not logged in to your Adobe account.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan, but I am logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that you installed Lightroom (which is now the that cloud-based Lightroom) when you should have installed Lightroom Classic? Lightroom Classic is the familiar Lightroom that is desktop-based. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim & Johan, in fact the problem seazed to be a problem. I have used my two actual e-mails while working with the adobe products. I have had lightroom Classic CC only in my laptop, Bridge both in my desktop and laptop, Photoshop only in my desktop. In spite that I have united my two e-mails in the adobe account, after updating the laptop suddenly did not recognize my photoplan paid products. So I signed out with one e-mail, to sign in with the other. Now all is good. However, I´d still like to change the same e-mail to be the priority e-mail in the lap-&desktop, but adobe does not allow it. It says- the e-mail is already in use, though it is in my use :). Thanks for your attention. Best photo greetings to you both and the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where and how did you log in? Have you checked the status of your account at adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines