Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom disappeared with my photos

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

English is not my native language so I'm gonna try to describe my problem as best as I can:

I always used Ligtroom, but at the beggining of 2019 I started using LRCC. The cloud storage wasn't big and I didn't quite understant where the original photos were storage, so at some point the 100GB storage wasn't supporting my workflow. Recently, I discovered that my Creative Cloud also had Lightroom Classic, so I downloaded it with the intent of migrating my worflow from LRCC to Lightroom Classic.

Also, I'm changing computers, so I updated my storage plan from 100GB to 1T so when I opened the LRCC on the new computer it would have all of my photos. But, before I could do that, I opened the Lightroom Classic and clicked to sync the catalog. It started to show photos of previous catalogs that werent in the LRCC or in my cloud. I think I closed it before it could finish the syncing, all I know is that on the next day, when I opened LRCC, all of my recent photos were gone and it only showed the old photos that were in LRClassic. I went in the Cloud as the support told me to but even there the photos are missing. I don't know what to do and, 13 months of work just desappeared.

I appriciate any kind of help as I searched all over the internet and reached Adobe's technical support several times but no one seems to know how to help me.

Thank you very much, Clara

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clara,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Sorry to hear about the lost images, could you please share your Adobe ID with me in a private message, so that I can get it checked at the backend?

Also, please check the deleted folder in Lightroom CC and let us know if you are able to see the lost images there.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines