Highlighted

Lightroom does not show the correct image name

Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I am in LR the correct image name does not show up for the file in the Library.  The 2 screenshots below show the same image name for the 2 images selcted in the successive photos (on the black bar at the left right above the filmstrip), and neither one is corrrect.  No matter which image I select in the Filmstrip, the image name stays the same.  This prevents me from identifying the correct name of the image I have selected.  Why does this happen?  Lightroom seems to "freeze up" and I don't know why.

bartonlew_0-1600046972669.pngbartonlew_1-1600047029110.png

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom does not show the correct image name

Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I am in LR the correct image name does not show up for the file in the Library.  The 2 screenshots below show the same image name for the 2 images selcted in the successive photos (on the black bar at the left right above the filmstrip), and neither one is corrrect.  No matter which image I select in the Filmstrip, the image name stays the same.  This prevents me from identifying the correct name of the image I have selected.  Why does this happen?  Lightroom seems to "freeze up" and I don't know why.

bartonlew_0-1600046972669.pngbartonlew_1-1600047029110.png

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?