Highlighted

Lightroom doesnt support 90D colour profiles

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any information available from Adobe referring to when Lightroom will support camera matching colour profiles for the Canon 90D? The colours in my shots all look way off when using the Adobe pfofiles, compared to how they look in camera. Canon is well known for its "colour science" so it baffles me that these colours aren't supported in Lightroom. I'm not prepared to spend the time playing with colours to get them to match what they should be right out of the camera. If its not fixed soon I'll be ditching lightroom altogether. 

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom doesnt support 90D colour profiles

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any information available from Adobe referring to when Lightroom will support camera matching colour profiles for the Canon 90D? The colours in my shots all look way off when using the Adobe pfofiles, compared to how they look in camera. Canon is well known for its "colour science" so it baffles me that these colours aren't supported in Lightroom. I'm not prepared to spend the time playing with colours to get them to match what they should be right out of the camera. If its not fixed soon I'll be ditching lightroom altogether. 

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 1

Have something to add?