Highlighted

Lightroom Doesnt Work!

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since i downloaded the lightroom 3.4 update it just doesnt work.  Everything is blank as if its just trying to load, and it wont let me import any new photos.  At first i thought my photos were gone, but when i log into lightroom web they are all there. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, installing the older version, and ive tried it on several different internet connections.  Im using a brand new macbook pro with added RAM so my computer should be capable.  I just took engagement photos and i really need to be able to edit these in time! Please help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao vdL | Adobe Community Professional

Since all your images are online, this should work: Quit out of Lightroom. Go into your Pictures folder. Drag the Lightroom Library.lrlibrary file in the trash. Restart Lightroom. It should download a new catalog and allow you to ingest and edit new photos after that's done.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Doesnt Work!

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since i downloaded the lightroom 3.4 update it just doesnt work.  Everything is blank as if its just trying to load, and it wont let me import any new photos.  At first i thought my photos were gone, but when i log into lightroom web they are all there. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, installing the older version, and ive tried it on several different internet connections.  Im using a brand new macbook pro with added RAM so my computer should be capable.  I just took engagement photos and i really need to be able to edit these in time! Please help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao vdL | Adobe Community Professional

Since all your images are online, this should work: Quit out of Lightroom. Go into your Pictures folder. Drag the Lightroom Library.lrlibrary file in the trash. Restart Lightroom. It should download a new catalog and allow you to ingest and edit new photos after that's done.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0