• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom don't show preset

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I already searched a solution for this problem and I didn't find anything.

I can't find the imported presets in Lightroom. I attached the photos of different phase of the process and seem the preset are import exactly (infact i can see them in settings) but they don't show in the list for use them.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you talk us through about what the screenshots show? I do not speak Italian, but as far as I can see screenshot 3 tells you there was an error and the presets were not imported.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok sorry,

In "Preset 1" you can see the only 2 folder of presets that Lightroom show me (I added them with the same procedure: import presets >> select >> and click enter)

In "Preset 2" you can see the moment when i try to upload a new preset and Lightroom seem work well

In "Preset 3" Lightroom tell me that the presets al already charged in the program

In "Preset 4" I show you that Lightroom tell me the preset are correct imported

In "Preset 5" I show you the fact that I can see the presets loaded into the program if I go in settings and select what preset I want to use initially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of image do you have selected? RAW presets do not show if the image is JPEG.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same. PNG or RAW and I cant't never see the profiles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

H'm, this is indeed strange. I wonder if the '&' in the group name of the "Los Angeles Mobile & Desktop Lightroom Presets" have anything to do with it. It seems this name is blocking the visibility of the rest of the list.

You better report this in https://feedback.photoshop.com. That is the forum to report bugs. This is a user-to-user forum, so there is nothing we can do about bugs.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines