Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom e Camera Row problems

Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem with Lightroom and Camera Raw. When I make any adjustments in the 
Develop mode, the program crashes and forces the computer to shut down. I installed the new MacOS Big Sur and the problem persists. What to do? Thanks.

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here using Mac OS Mojave. An automatic update now prevents me from making any adjustments in Camera RAW or Lightroom. The whole system just freezes forcing me to shut down. Totally unusable, my workflow has completely halted. Cannot get to speak to anyone on live chat or telephone. A complete nightmare. If anyone at Adobe is picking this up, please assure me it's going to be resolved in the next day or so otherwise will consider moving my workflow to Capture 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same exact problem here as well. I just updated LR a few hours ago and ever since it's been freezing up my iMac forcing it to restart, this has happened 4times now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines