Highlighted

Lightroom Edit in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in the most recent build, 2019, and trying to edit several photos into Photoshop as layers. I am on a Mac running Catalina. When I click on File..Edit in Photoshop, LR opens just that photo in Photoshop. I never get a dialog box to make other selections, such as open as layers. 

I have tried opening PS first to see if that would help and it didn't. Any other ideas? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Edit in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in the most recent build, 2019, and trying to edit several photos into Photoshop as layers. I am on a Mac running Catalina. When I click on File..Edit in Photoshop, LR opens just that photo in Photoshop. I never get a dialog box to make other selections, such as open as layers. 

I have tried opening PS first to see if that would help and it didn't. Any other ideas? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only do this from Lightroom Classic. You can't do this in Lightroom Cloudy which is probably what you are using

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I will see if I can change back and if that works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0