Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom export from JPEG to DNG

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I am *fairly new to lightroom but not new to adobe products. I have made presets that I would love to sell, but I am unable to export my files as DNG.

Saving as JPEG does not enable the file to show the edits (so you can't share presets) and I have been tinkering with this for weeks and weeks. I CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT. I can't find any option to "export" let alone to DNG.

PLEASE help me !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only export to DNG from Lightroom Classic. I’m guessing you want to use that format so that others can copy & paste the settings.

Adobe has moved to XMP files for presets & profiles which synch automatically across mobile devices. It may be worthwhile trying that format. Others can then simply import an XMP file or a zip folder of XMP files.

See if this quick video helps:

https://youtu.be/OOGvbRVvEM4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All you need to do to export presets in Lightroom CC is to right click the preset name and select export. In Lightroom Classic you select "Show in Finder/Explorer" and simply copy the preset from there. If you want to sell these best way is to zip them up into a .zip file as Both CC and Classic can export the xmp files directly from the zip. Your clients would import the presets from the zip or xmp files by using the little plus sign next to the presets screen and selecting import and pointing to the zip or xmp files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines