• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom export

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an problem with the export… the picture are always grainy and have image noise. See the screenrecord at the link. 

IPad Pro 12.9" 2020 

Lightroom

Export quality is jpeg, 100%, sRGB

thank you

https://youtu.be/zG-1TDrZt5w

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital images always break down at some point of magnification. What is the size of the image in pixels? Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pixels are 6000x4000 

it seems like Noise reduction is not accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The histogram indicates that the image is somewhat underexposed, and that in itself will contribute to noise. But like I said, I don't think it's that bad. What ISO setting was used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. It seems like lightroom cc, on iOS at least (iPad Pro 2020 and iPhone XS Max), doesn't apply noise reduction on exported image. I searched on the internet and it seems to be a common issue since 2019. Ridiculous that Adobe haven't fixed that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines