• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for iPad and android sync problem!

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

Last week, I added photos in Lightroom for android and I wanted to edit it on Lightroom for iPad. But I found that Lightroom for iPad couldn't download the photos. I had tried to use a VPN or another network, but it still didn't work !!! PLEASE HELP!!!

I have just tried to reinstall the app, still don't work. The app cannot download any photos

My device: iPad pro 11inch , system: iPadOS 13.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPad OS is still a beta version. The official release is due in the fall. I’m sure Adobe will then have a compatible version of Lightroom to take advantage of all the new features such as the ability to connect an external hard drive, SD card reader or USB drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it could work when I update iPadOS three weeks ago....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the photos added to the android device fully sync’d to the cloud or are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither, the photos added to the Android device had been fully synced to the cloud and I had paid for Lightroom mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app worked well before the last week!I have 900+ photos on the cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you installed Lightroom from the app store was there any error message? Did any photos download from the cloud or is the Lightroom app empty?

You can check what is stored in the cloud from a web browser. Sign-in here:

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

When it was working, was that before you changed the operating system from iOS to iPad OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1、After you installed Lightroom from the app store was there any error message?

no

2、Did any photos download from the cloud or is the Lightroom app empty?

The app shows the number of photos, but no photos can be successfully downloaded, and it shows syncing...

3、You can check what is stored in the cloud from a web browser.

I can access photos on the cloud through the web browser

4、Was that before you changed the operating system from iOS to iPad OS?

I updated iPadOS three weeks ago and the app could work! Until last week, it suddenly couldn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only imagine this is a problem with the beta version. You could contact Adobe directly  for advice. Go to the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page. Under individual, click sign-in to contact us. It should be possible to stat and on-line chat with an Adobe agent.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi peiweny40085633

Running Adobe software on beta Mac OS & IOS is not officially supported. We are presently working with Apple to officially support the current versions of Photoshop, Lightroom and Lightroom Classic on macOS 10.15 & on IOS 13.0 when it is released fully later this year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines