Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for ipad restore purchase not working

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have purchased the premium features (in-app purchase) in lightroom for ipad coz my trial expire. It was successfully subscribe but the problem is when im trying to restore my purchase, i got stucked in the loading screen with a man kicking the sand. I tried to wait for like 5mins (it turned out to be 20mins) but no luck. I have read some topic about the same issue. I tried to do the solution they gave but still no luck. Please help me with this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the option to "Restore purchase" to start using in app Premium features in Lightroom is not working on your mobile device.

Could you try  to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out. Afterwards start the renewal (restore purchases) process from within Lightroom mobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials. And wait a couple of minutes when you see the spinner running.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes it's working now. It just automatically work. But before that i was trying the method you suggested. But no luck. Anyway thank you for your response. I'm happy to use lightroom now. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad that things are working fine now. 🙂 

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines