• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom from iPad to laptop help

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I received the laptop today and I downloaded light room on it I've signed in but it saying that it wants me to do a seven day free trial I've actually subscribed to light room already when I originally purchased it I've tried to do a restore your purchases but it says that there aren't any available when I go on it on my iPad is absolutely fine it lets me do what I need to do it doesn't come up with any free seven day trial does anyone know how I can fix this please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached below a picture of my subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TBMK you will need to contact Adobe and change your Plan to the "LIGHTROOM (1TB)" Plan that is only available direct from Adobe. Then you will have access to Lightroom V4.1 (for 'Desktop' computers- including PC or Mac laptops.)

Your current 'Premium Plan' through Apple is only for iPads or phones.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html#

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines