Highlighted

Lightroom Gallery (Reverse order not showing in shared link)

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have now copied images to the Lightroom Cloud. Then create an album, pictures associated. I have now released this album so that the family can view the pictures. Now it is supposed to be a kind of diary, and it would be nice if the latest pictures appear at the top of the gallery, so far it is so that it is rearranged chronoligically old. I can't find a new to old attitude. Sorry, the Reverse Order setting in Lightroom is not reflected in the Online Album/Gallery. Is there a solution to this?

(Title edited by Moderator)

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Gallery (Reverse order not showing in shared link)

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have now copied images to the Lightroom Cloud. Then create an album, pictures associated. I have now released this album so that the family can view the pictures. Now it is supposed to be a kind of diary, and it would be nice if the latest pictures appear at the top of the gallery, so far it is so that it is rearranged chronoligically old. I can't find a new to old attitude. Sorry, the Reverse Order setting in Lightroom is not reflected in the Online Album/Gallery. Is there a solution to this?

(Title edited by Moderator)

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2019 0

Have something to add?