• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Glitching and Freezing on MacBook running macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Lightroom maybe a week ago and I am using a MacBook Pro macOS Catalina and have been having so much trouble. The actual homepage keeps freezing every few hours and when I attempt to force quit it does nothing. I ultimatley have to restart my computer for it to reset. When I finish an edit and go to export it will say processing and after 30 minutes or so it still has not exported I then have to delete and reinstall the app? HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the experience due to Lightroom app freezing.

Please share the version of Lightroom. Does the app freezes while performing a specific task?

To get started, you may checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-basic-troubleshooting-fix-most-issues.html

If the app still continues to run slow, please try turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences. Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom and let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines