• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom goes non responsive when I hover over presets

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new MacBook Pro. I downloaded my presets to it and now every time I hover over presets light room goes nonresponsive and I have to force quit it. I have deleted my presets and reinstalled them. What else can I do? Do I need to uninstall Lightroom and then install it again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom freezes on your MacBook Pro when you hover over on to your presets.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your computer's OS?

Does the app freezes while accessing a specific set of presets? Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Lightroom's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch the app and see if it helps?

Also, even if you reinstall the app, a preference file will survive a Lightroom uninstall/reinstall. Sometimes weird behavior is corrected/cured by resetting the preferences.

Reset Procedure:

1. Close Lightroom.

2. Hold down [Alt/Opt]+[Shift] while restarting Lightroom.

3. Overwrite the Preferences when prompted by the dialog.

4. Close Lightroom.

5. Restart Lightroom.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines