• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Hangs on Import from Photoshop

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the "edit in photoshop" function in the file menu was working fine but seems to be hanging when I save in photoshop and close the file. In the activities bar in the top left of Lightroom it shows "importing from photoshop" but the bar never makes any progress and I can't import any other photos from SD cards or any other sources since they're queued behind the photoshop import that never completes. I've tried several times now with different photos and finally tried 3 times with the same photo and just left it to import. It's been 4 hours now, stuck on the import. This isn't a huge file, just a 10mb TIFF.

My Adobe apps are all up to date, as is my system. System specs:

MacOS 10.15.6

64 GB RAM

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

2.93 TB free storage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this problem as well! In addition my lightroom/photoshop crashes my 2019 I Mac and forces a restart. I shoot with a Nikon D850 so is it possible the 55 mb RAW Photos are just storing too much information for my RAM or CPU to process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines