• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom hiding upper screen and bottom apps won't release, must have hit wrong key and need to fix

Advocate ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish the excape key would fix things like getting into some screen view mode accidentally and then not being able to get back out. All of a sudden the upper navigation for the computer, the menu bar at the top, is gone and at the bottom of the screen the apps are gone and command option D does nothing. I've had to quit Lightroom and cannot work with it this way. How do I restore normal screen view so I can have access to my computer?

TIA, Ken

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Try Shift+F once or twice (that key combination toggles between the various screen modes, so using it should get your preferred mode restored).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Shift+F once or twice (that key combination toggles between the various screen modes, so using it should get your preferred mode restored).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much appreciation for the response and correct answer. Lightroom has lots of key commands, so many it's overwhelming to me. This one is important as it means the difference between being 'locked out' of Lightroom and being able to recover from an indavertent 'wrong touch' to the keyboard. Thank You Jim!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines