• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Icon has a "?" over it and everything is gone!

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got up to have dinner and when I returned LR had a question mark over the icon.  When I went to applications to open it only a couple of pics showed, not the thousands that I have imported.  What is up?  Do I really need to download it again and re import all my pics?  If so maybe it is a good time to try new software.  So now, when I have work to do, I am searching for an answer.  I am sure the pics are on the computer and drives but this is not good.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marshmutt,

Sorry that you're seeing a lot of missing images in Lightroom.

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

If using Lightroom Classic CC then it seems that the storage media where the images were stored might've got disconnected temporarily causing this issue. I'd recommend that you re-link the missing images in Lightroom as mentioned in this article How to find missing photos in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Lr are you using? If you have Lr CC, then all of your images are still in the cloud. Go to lightroom.adobe.com to find them. If you are having problems with the application, I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Lightroom. You should do that with the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines