• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom: image becomes black while trying to edit it

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed lightroom on my surface pro 7. But i am having some issues. All my photos appear just fine. Just when i want to edit a photo it doesn't appear. I select it and it appears for one second and then were the photo should be it's just black. So it's impossible to edit

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot edit images in Lightroom as the application interface or the image becomes black.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your computer's operating system version? Does the problem occurs while editing a specific image? 

If using Lightroom Desktop, you can resolve this issue by signing out and then signing in again. 

1. From the menu bar, choose Help > Sign Out.
  2. Lightroom will now restart. 
  3. Sign in with your Adobe ID again when prompted.

If that does not help, would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Lightroom's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch the app and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines