• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom import error

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got scared the first time I saw this happening - I thought it was a major problem on my camera, and lost an important work - but as it turns out, the same images, from the same camera and same cf card, on the same reader, when downloaded to my macbook pro, instead of my Imac, they look perfectly fine. Any ideas?

Both computers working fine and running Lightroom latest version (this happened for the first time with the previous version also).

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 17.54.36.png

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 17.55.28.png

  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the import error. Which Lightroom version do you have installed? You can check the version by going to Lightroom > help menu > System info

Are you using any camera software to move the images from the camera card to iMac? Connect the camera card directly to your iMac and move the images to the desktop location. Once the images are moves to iMac, import the images into Lightroom, and check the results.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and thanks for the quick answer. 

I'm using version 10.0 on both machines, but this was also happening with the previous version.

I'll follow your suggestion but just let me ad that the only difference I can spot between processes (MacBookPro vs Imac) is that on the MBP catalog and files are all on the same disk, while on Imac the catalog sits on the HD while the files are downloaded to a external disk.

Thanks,

Ricardo  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines